WE’RE STRIVING TO REACH #1 POLE POSITION
@CYBERDEFENSEMAG #1, #CDM KEYWORD #3 MOST POPULAR
DURING RSAC, BLACKHAT AND OTHER EVENTS
- Applying for an award helps bolster your credibility to current and future employees, investors, partners and customers.
- If you feel your company fits in multiple award categories, you can apply for more than one category and increase your odds of being named a winner.
- Helps build brand awareness: there’s tremendous buzz around our awards programs during the RSA Conference.
- Our audience alone, and up to 5 million monthly visitors to our platforms, during RSA Conference including our 200k opt-in email subscribers and nearly that amount of social media followers puts us in the top three keywords and RSA Conference media partner highest traffic sites during the awards announcement and the conference.
- These awards are an excellent marketing tool, as part of one of the top leading cyber security news and information source.
- Helps you broaden your network and increase interest by potential customers, who might not have heard of your company elsewhere.
- It’s the perfect sales tool – the winners will be announced and published in the RSA annual edition of CDM wherein it will be distributed to major industries including their CISOs, VPs, IT Staff and much more.
- We love new categories and innovators – if you don’t find your category, let us know and the judges will most likely approve adding it.
- We spend tens of thousands of dollars marketing the awards, the red carpet, our Annual Edition of our Magazine, just for RSA Conference, the CDTV hotseat interviews and much more. If you win, you will be in the spotlight and gain industry notoriety, especially with what we have planned for our 10th year of this awards program and our 10th anniversary in business.
- While our Black Unicorn Awards are focused on ‘soon to be worth $1B’ infosec companies, these Global InfoSec Awards are more geared towards highlighting all categories of InfoSec and all types of cybersecurity companies are welcome to apply, from startups to public companies to help CISOs and IT Staff find market leaders as well as innovative solutions from all over the Globe, to be showcased during the biggest cybersecurity show on earth – the RSA Conference USA.
Sample winners from last year on our virtual red carpet:
…and some show floor very happy winners from prior RSA Conferences:
Will you be next?