FIRST 1/2 OF 2023
Open date: November 15, 2022
Closing date: February 15, 2023 – CLOSED.
Winner will be announced: During RSA Conference 2023 on April 24, 2023 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Scholarship: At least $1,000.00 USD per winner plus potential air/hotel covered in opportunity to attend one or more of these conferences, respectively.
SECOND 1/2 OF 2023
Open date: May 1, 2023
Closing date: August 31, 2023
Winner will be announced: During CISO Conference 2023 on October 264, 2023 in Orlando, FL, USA.
Funding for: 2023/2024 School year.
Proceeds usable for: College or university fees in any computer science and/or cybersecurity educational program that is at an accredited institution.
The Young Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship, provided by Cyber Defense Awards, is a multi-staged scholarship opportunity for young women in cybersecurity who are in college or planning to attend college for a degree in cybersecurity.
The benefits of the scholarship include:
- Cash scholarship funding to help cover the cost of tuition, fees, and other expenses related to your cybersecurity education or career development.
- Opportunities to travel, expenses paid, to major cybersecurity conferences like RSAC, BlackHat and Defcon
- Opportunities to network with other women in cybersecurity and industry leaders.
- Mentorship from experienced cybersecurity professionals.
- A chance to attend the Top Global CISO Conference and network with them.
In addition to these benefits, the scholarship also provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in the field of cybersecurity by helping to close the gender gap. As a member of our community, you will be part of a growing network of women who are working to make cybersecurity a more inclusive and diverse field.
If you can’t see the form above, please click here and we’ll open the form in a new window for you.